- HHB, 32nd AAMDC conduct Org Day
- Bliss got talent 2: Local talent dance, sing their way to the next round
- Legislative assistants visit the AETF
- HHB, 32nd AAMDC conducts Education Day
- Read More...
- Sergeants Major Academy Class 61 students arrive
- USASMA Class 61 is in session
- USASMA honors influential leaders
- USASMA welcomes spouses of Class 61
- Army Soldier Show 2010 U.S. tour stops in El Paso
- Willie Kucera is El Paso’s centenarian veteran
- Lunchtime Stories bring people to the park
- Conference brings insight, motivates veterans
- Tapestries of Life Ministries growing for the children
- Are you content with acquiring worldly goods, possessions?
- Bliss BOSS Soldiers, UTEP Greek students mix it up for day of Fun in the sun
- Military Long Drive Championship Qualifier gives winner a shot at $10,000
Spc. Robert Toshoff, a cannon crew member from Missoula, Mont., with B Battery, 2nd Battalion, 29th Field Artillery Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division, prepares to launch a Raven unmanned aircraft system at McGregor Range, N.M., Aug. 4. Toshoff was one of six Soldiers from the 1st Armored Div. who received the 14-day course. Photo by Spc. Marcos Del Valle, 4th BCT, 1st Armored Div. Public Affairs.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Unmanned system to offer combat multiplier Raven class
Soldiers train on Army’s newest equipment, enhance unit mission
Spc. Bradley J. Clark
4th Brigade, 1st Armored Division Public Affairs
As the hot El Paso sun beats down on Soldiers out on McGregor Range, N.M., a small group is being trained on some of the U.S. Army’s newest and vital equipment.
Fort Bliss News Headlines
- Payroll duty: DMPO works overtime to serve Army community
When Francisco Serna, Fort Bliss’ Defense Military Pay Office’s director started working at Bliss in the late ‘60s, tens of millions of dollars in cash were transported to Dispersing by armored truck every month. These days, with a computer network housed at the Defense Finance and Accounting Service …
- Community outreach: keeping the promise together
Our Soldiers have been steadfast in their service to the nation during the past nine years of conflict. Their families have been just as constant in their own dedicated service, …
- Wong leads medics
William Beaumont Army Medical Center Commander Col. James M. Baunchalk relinquished command to Maj. Gen. M. Ted Wong at the Fort Bliss Museum Friday. …
Heat: A Major Killer
NOAA's Heat Message
Heat is the number one weather-related killer in the United States. NOAA National Weather Service statistical data shows that heat causes more fatalities per year than floods, lightning, tornadoes, and hurricanes combined.
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
The goal of an AMBER Alert is to instantly galvanize the entire community to assist in the search for and the safe recovery of the child.
Child Crisis Center of El Paso
"Protecting Our Children, Preserving Our Future"
Emergency Shelter for Children from infancy to 13 years of age, and Family Support Services
Follow Us and Fan Us
Twitter and Facebook pages
Connect to the Fort Bliss Garrison PAO on Twitter and Facebook.